Custom Search

Wednesday 27 August 2008

should i ? should i not?

WHICH TEE is nicer? LOL...
hahaha.. the TEE is... $63....
LOL. so ya..which is niceR? hahaha..
help me choose two !!! LOL
hahaha(=



NO 1 . im doin my thang


No 2. Life is full of...



No 3. Freedom...


No 4. love is show me your wholeself...


No 5. namelss :X

CAPS! haha...

CHOOSE 2 also! LOL-.-

which ever colour... LOL


which ever colour.. sat its lion cap:P

either comment on this entry or tag k? LOL
THANKS

MORE stuff....
just writing-.- haha....

i took this pic from the net..
i like that green and white one..
i think there is one green strap brown sole.
which is nicer!
should i get it? LOL...
to me..
its better than Havaianas...


LOL... omnia omnia!
i get to touch an omnia !
its nice !
i think its better than iphone(3G)
they have their own pros and cons la.
haha
but omnia is a better choice to me. haha


No comments: