Custom Search

Wednesday 12 December 2007

BBQ at debbie hse...

yea.. BBQ agn-.- yest at class chalet... haha..
now with council..
suppose to SLEEP at home.. meet at deb hse later-.-
in the end.. I GOT TO GO SIENG SIONG with her!
cuz she alone-.- how to shop?-.-
bo bian lo.. drag myself out-.-
DAMN tired from night cycling liao lo-.-

we bought many many stuff!
ALOT ALOT!

starting FIRE!

random pic taken..

WE FINISH almost all the food!
deb was saying there are alot-.-
ya rather TRUE!
bt we finished-.-
oh my.. haha.. pro! -.-

cuz me shawn n deb prepare ma! LOL
deb hse there de bbq pit have many TRAINED ANTS!
they BITE! arh....
whole night getting bitten SO many times!

shot 1....

shot 2...


jorene chong n me-.-


BOTH BOTAK!

harold darren yuheng going in tmr.. arghh...
sad... anyway HAVE FUN!(=

No comments: