Custom Search

Saturday 1 September 2007

legally 18!

FINALLY 18!
:P

haha

can legally go clubbing(which i dn like)
SMOKE(which i hatE!)

consume alcohol(okok la)

watch M18(nt much different)
married? haha haven found her..

this birthday is so called the worst i ever had?

yest nite had a gr8 quarrel with my mum..
really feel lik breaking down..
damn stress with sch and stuff..

yet at home she tries her best to..

stress me more!
its rather sian..
nvm..


today is lik the 1st time spending the whole day..
at home! nvr go out!
not even done stairs.
haha.
was totall sian-ness..
and boredness!
even till night where my mum bought cake..
cook western..
ppl sending nvr ending wishes to me..

THX PPL! (=
love u guys..

esp those that sudden sms me... :P

mum cook western nice !!!


cake.. wasnt interesting to me...

kk show u!
"happy birthday guo jun & guo fu"



yupyup!
my bro and 1 have the same birthday!
haha,,, a candid shot of him!
anyone insterested? he is 13..
haha. jie di lian..(sister brother love) any one?


this MY CAKE!
18 candles!
ya same cake-.-
save money wat!
lol kidding..
its black forest!
from cake avenue!
their chocolate fudge ROCKS!


me! with my cake!
*blow*
*cutting*
yup with my bro!
(=

thats all folks:P



No comments: