Custom Search

Thursday 16 August 2007

what to do?

there is only about 5 weeks left for promos..

its almost impossible to finish everything.
ive wasted one year.
its an undeniable fact.
but this year..
all i can say now is ...
sigh..


that day mr tan saw me..
ask me how i did..
i replied bad..
he ask me how ah?
all i can do is to try!

ms A also ask me that day..
after stopping to ask where im going..
she ask abt my results..
ya i can feel her concern..
BUT can she express in a nicer way?
her tone is jus as irritating..

everyone is concern..
mother.. with all her nagging..
frens with their concerns..
but ultimately..
the problems lies with me..
only i can do it..

ive been pondering..
which sub to focus on n do well..
chem for sure..
econs for sure..
its between math n phy..

pass many math test,
borderline failed all phy test.
failed mid year for both
but math was worst..

how to weigh !?

hancheng say math easier to score..
but it didnt..
ive no idea..
i wana do well..
who doesnt?

who doesnt want to be as perfect as possible?
nvm..

its hard!
wats the prob with me!
ended up in this state..
sick n tired of sch after sec sc?

*tsk*
dont talk about it le..
shall see how tings goes..

today we pass up gp file..
the gp teacher wasnt in sch
another teacher took over..
timo tot she is ms may-.-'''


sleepx...

No comments: