Custom Search

Wednesday 20 June 2007

THREE MORE TO GO~!

THIRD PAPER DOWN!
yup!
left 3 more:P
but its math and phy...
both H2! n CL lo. haha

today reach home this early!
cuz paper 1hour 10 mins only..
from 8 to 9.10am..

i totally forgot...
that there will be morning assembly
..


for morning paper..
cuz past two papers are afternoon de ma.

today is my H1 econs paper..
the paper itself is easy...
but i dno how to do..
i tink can pass...
doing well......
hmmmm...
we shall see...

i totally skip the 8 marks qn 1st..
cuz cannot tink of wat efficiency leh..
the qn kinda stunned me.. lolx.
dumb huh.:P

thats me! -.-
me aloy karyin timo weelin chingsian charlie..
went to teck whye to see some stuff!
*top secret!*
=.=

today got to mug for PEE-SICs!
copy shude:X haha

dn understand much abt thermal leh..
sian! N I LOST MY MEASUREMENTS NOTES!
always measurements notes lost..
WEIRDO!

nvm.. shall think of alternativE:P


buaybuay.....-.-

No comments: