Custom Search

Wednesday 28 March 2007

grandma got hospitalised:(

today was long day!manage to survive thru!!! woot!! hahaha.
ms usha lesson was fun! haha. i din even get close to coma!-.-

during lecture i daze abit:X opps. then was tinking abt the class... all out cher are very good! then was tinking tt the class mus be quite smart-.-

math cher is h2 math coordinator
chem cher- chem subject head
phy cher-experience!
econ is subject head for j1 economics!
GP- good teacher.


then during some lesson. forgot wat. then have to put particulars..

there is L1 R5 and math and amath O lvl results.
my class L1r5 mainly range from 7 to 12!!
their Emath mostly A1!!! i A2-.- though got some A2 and b3...


their Amath. mostly A1 and A2. only a few B3 and one E8. im B3! -.- lousy la!

then my math teacher still say... "i will go rather fast since ur class is quite a good class" someting lik tt... I ALMOST FAINTED!!! cuz my math is lik ARGGHHH lousy-.-

since sec 4 sch amath F9 and E8. prelim E8. O's tyco B3. haha. bt now still lousY!!!

sian... at today 8 plus then noe. my mum wasnt feeling well today so she got hm early. then then... she no key. cuz she left her at home for my grandma.. she called for my grandma.... my grandma ask her why she so early come home while she was walking out to open door. my mummy say she sick. then my grandma dno is shock or wat.. she fell can!

my mum run and walk to my bro sch jus to take key from him! then got home. she used a mattress to drag my grnadma back to the room then... put her on bed. and feed her! she haven eat can! after feeding then call ambulance-.- my grandma broke her thigh boneS! it splitted! haven visit her yet:(

thats abt it!:P

No comments: